PLUS FORMULA GUIDE
- 1,677 solid PANTONE Colours, including 336 new colours (in addition to 224 colours added in May 2010).
- Chromatically arranged for more intuitive colour selection.
- Formulated with the same 14 base inks as the Pantone Matching System.
- Easy-to-use fan format, includes an index.
- Ink mixing formulas in parts and percentages.
- Each colour identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or name.
- New colour numbers run between 2001 and 2336, old Matching System colours retain the same number.
- Icons are shown beneath each colour that can be satisfactorily reproduced in CMYK and/or RGB.
- Printed on text weight, FSC-certified paper stock.
- All guides now include a ColorChecker Lighting Indicator to determine if lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation.