- 1,677 solid PANTONE Colours, including 336 new colours (in addition to 224 colours added in May 2010).
- Chromatically arranged for more intuitive colour selection.
- All guides now include a ColorChecker Lighting Indicator to determine if lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation.
- Text weight paper stock gives closer matching to today`s printed work.
- New Colours printed with uniform ink film thicknesses for easy matching on press.
- New colour numbers run between 2001 and 2336, old Matching System colours retain the same number.
- FSC-certified paper stock
- Formulated with the same 14 base inks as the Pantone Matching System.
- Each colour identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or name.