- 1,677 solid PANTONE Colours, including 336 new colours (in addition to 224 colours added in May 2010).
- New colours formulated with the same 14 base inks as the Pantone Matching System.
- Convenient three-ring binder format including an index.
- Six perforated chips are available for each colour on both stocks.
- Each colour identified with a distinct PANTONE® Number or name.
- New colour numbers run between 2001 and 2336, old Matching System colours retain the same number.
- New colours are printed with uniform ink film thicknesses for easy matching on press.
- Icons are shown beneath each colour that can be satisfactorily reproduced in CMYK and/or RGB.
- Text weight paper stock gives closer matching to today`s printed work.
- FSC-certified paper stock.
- Chromatically arranged for more intuitive colour selection.
- Ink mixing formulas in parts and percentages.